RTRFM 92.1 Production Manager
Part-time: 20 hrs/wk
($46,000 p/a pro-rata)
- Fun work environment
- Be part of a growing independent radio station
RTRFM is an independent community radio station servicing the Perth metropolitan area. The company has a strong focus on local arts and music and offers an alternative to mainstream media organizations. We have 50 different programs focusing on different issues and music styles.
We are seeking a Production Manager to oversee the creation of all in-house audio production, including Sponsorship Announcements, Station Announcements and other related audio, with duties including:
- Liaising with Development Managers on scripts, music choice and voicing required to produce high quality station or sponsored announcements.
- Creation of station and/or sponsored announcements to a high standard for broadcast
- Editing/mixing of other in-house audio
- Scheduling of sponsorship announcements using traffic software
- Coordination of the generation of studio log reports
- Management of a team of volunteer Assistant Production staff
- Coaching of voice talent to achieve high quality reads
The position is a part-time position, Mon-Fri, 4 hours per day
All applicants MUST address the selection criteria, available below, in a separate document and MUST also include a covering letter and resume, along with a demo of their work in audio production, in mp3 format, minimum 192kb.
Applications are to be emailed as Word or PDF documents by 5pm, Friday 9th Feb, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extensive knowledge of and proficiency in Pro Tools audio software
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in RD Airplay software (or equivalent)
- Experience in Natural Log software (or equivalent)
- Extensive knowledge of community radio, and in particular RTRFM
- Extensive knowledge of the local arts, culture and government business sector
- Experience in management roles
- Ability to start immediately
Download Job Criteria here.