Spending my time between work, games of all kinds, travel, playing music and radio.
How did you become involved in the station?
Came in for a band interview, met a guy doing the presenter’s course, did the presenter’s course!
If stuck on Mars, what five albums could you not go without?
Ever changing mix of current and nostalgia, but right now…
- 1. Commit This to Memory – Motion City Soundtrack
- 2. Bring Me Your Love – City and Colour
- 3. EP Trilogy – The Jezabels
- 4. Modern Vampires of the City – Vampire Weekend
- 5. The Big Scary Four Seasons – Big Scary
What is the best thing about being involved in the station?
Experiencing new music and going to RTR events! Meeting all the lovely people has been pretty great too.
What is the strangest thing that has happened to you at RTRFM?
Some of the 4am phone calls will stand out in my memory forever.
If you could present a show other than your own, which would it be and
Out to Lunch, so I can get right on top of that brand new music train.
What do you do in real life?
Run a games store!