We've recently changed the audio format for our live stream in order to improve the quality and to support more devices and services such as iHeartRadio.
Unfortunately, this means we can no longer support Internet Explorer for listening to our live stream as it does not support the new format. Please see our Streaming Guide for alternative ways to listen to our live stream on your computer, mobile or smart speaker devices.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!
By using the rtrfm.com.au website, you accept the following conditions:
1. RTRFM Arts Radio Ltd accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through rtrfm.com.au and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should make their own judgments about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, RTRFM excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through rtrfm.com.au whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of RTRFM or its listeners, employees, contractors or agents.
2. Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through rtrfm.com.au either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. RTRFM makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
3. You assume all risks associated with use of rtrfm.com.au including, without limitation:
4. Your use of rtrfm.com.au may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
5. Unauthorised use of rtrfm.com.au could result in criminal prosecution.
6. All of rtrfm.com.au sites are hosted on web servers in Australia or the United States of America. These terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of Western Australia and in the Commonwealth of Australia and any dispute about these terms or the contents of rtrfm.com.au are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Western Australia and the courts of appeal from them.